- The surface must be dry before treatment. The surface to be painted and the air temperature must be at least +5°C and relative humidity below 80% during painting and drying.
- Always read the instructions on the product label before use.
- Ensure that you have enough paint from the same batch number to paint the entire surface. The date shown on the side of the can is the batch number.
- If you are right-handed, begin painting the walls from the right.
- Protect yourself and any surfaces not being painted from splashes. Immediately remove any paint splashes with clean water.
- Stir products thoroughly both before and during application.